Saturday, July 19, 2014

Crafting Baby Shower

I recently went to a baby shower for a baby boy.  Instead of playing games, we crafted.  I couldn't finish in time, so I took mine home to finish up.  

We each made a scrapbook page and painted a onesie.  Here is the scrapbook page I did.  It has the Bible verse "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Creator of the sun, moon and stars, who does not change like their shifting shadows." James 1:17

I used Paper Studio's Woodland Retreat paper, and I stuck the page in my sewing machine and sewed a border around the page and the frame.





 Then I drew this little hedgehog from the paper, and embroidered the design on the onesie (Because I don't paint!!).
I had to add a bow tie on the little guy.  I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...