Saturday, December 5, 2009

My New Flip

I got fed up with my old video recorder. I was trying to record the Girl's first high school drama production and the disk in the recorder wouldn't format. No video. Grrrrrr.

So I went to Tarjaaay and bought a Flip. It's so easy to use ... I love it. I felt bad about spending the money at first, but I really haven't taken videos of my kids for years because I couldn't figure out how to format the stupid CDs. That's stupid. Now I just wish I had bought an HD Flip. Oh well. I still love it.

Bye Bye stupid CDs. Bye Bye transferring videos. (And since I never really figured out how to transfer videos ... ) Bye Bye box of little CDs, big tapes, little tapes - videos of my kids that I can't watch because I don't know what the heck to do with them.

I just plugged my Flip right into the computer. The computer downloaded the videos to my pictures directory. Done. Burn it to a cd for my family. Done. OMGoodness, I'm almost high on how easy that is. No more video stress. Get one people.



So, for your viewing pleasure, my first video of our beautiful morning surprise.

Have a happy day, friends, and wish us lots and lots of snow. Maybe we'll get a great Christmas card out of it!

4 comments:

trish said...

Wasn't the snow just an unbelievable surprise?! Living in S.MS we were all so excited! It was absolutely beautiful!
Like a winter wonderland! :o)
I just posted a question on my blog. Can you help me? Thanks! Trish

Kim said...

Yay for new technology! And, yay for our Saturday snow! Just the way to get us ready for Christmas.

Jen said...

Agh! Glad yours is that easy! We bought a Canon last spring & apparently it has some funky 'process' so now I feel like all my video is 'stuck' there & I don't know how to get it off. Hubby picked it out (sigh).

Katie said...

I am seething with jealousy! I so want one of those!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...