Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Biggest Loser


Do you watch this show? I do. I love seeing people change their lives and learn how to be healthy the right way, without surgery or pills. Eating healthy and exercising is the only way to do it. Period. And anyone can do it. The only thing I didn't like was last season at the very end, Vicky was working out so much that she didn't see her kiddos. I actually felt sorry for her. I think the show encouraged that, even though ultimately it was her choice. I personally believe she might have lost more weight if she had rested a little more. You need to have balance and it's important to be happy and rest, too.

Anyway, if you want some inside scoop on the show, go check out this lady or this lady. They know what they're talking about (you'll see why), and they are oh, so adorable.

Now, I'm a total before-after picture junkie. They are so inspiring to me. I can't get enough. If you are too, go see these people or these people for some inspiration.

3 comments:

Twice as Nice said...

Twin and I LOVE the show. We did NOT like Vicky and we were VERY happy that Michelle won. She's getting married soon too. I try to work out while watching the show. It's amazing. Of course you can't continue to work out as much as they do. It teaches them what to eat and what not to eat so that part they can live by when they get home.
I think it was Vicky's chose about how to work out at home. She really WANTED to win and didn't care what she had to do.

Inspired Kara said...

I love me some before and afters! They always get me motivated to hit the gym!!!

Anonymous said...

replica Hermes are priced a little higher than some other brands of replica handbags for their high qualities. With superior imitation, they look almost as identical as the original ones. Producing replicas also needs a lot of hard work. Oprah Winfrey and Martha Stewart have been seen with the infamous Birkin handbag.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...