Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Big Icy Snow Storm





We had a big, icy storm last week, and it has made for some great sledding. Usually the kids can only make it past the end of the house. But with the ice, they get more speed and they can sled past the house, through the entire backyard, and if they don't put on the breaks, they will go down another hill and into the creek! We have all had a blast. Even Terry and I have been sledding. We finally have temps in the 40s today, so this will be our last day of sledding. I'm a little sick of walking on ice and falling on my butt, so it is ok with me if it melts.
My beautiful friend Kristy flew to Virginia this week to visit, and it was so nice to see her. It's a great thing to see a friend you've known for years! It makes me think of this quote from Shakespeare: "Thy friendship makes us fresh." Thanks for stopping by to see us!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...